a Big Dream
hardware
Saturday 25 May 2013 | 09:24 | 0 comments


Hai,

Now in class computer and internet, I have learned about how computers begun and how it evolved until what we have today. It  like similar of IT because computer was divided to five generation.  So  its quite easy to us to know about hardware, I also have learnd about  the various types, shapes, sizes and capacity of computers around us, because it not limited to PC only. It perhaps what would be the features and characteristics of the futuristic computers.
Other than that, I also learnd about  the ‘black box’ of a computer system, the internal operations inside the computer, led by the CPU and the architecture of a computer system.
Furthermore, I also learned about  the various forms of input and output devices, the various forms of storage devices, factors affecting the performance of I/O and storage devices and possible characteristics for devices in the future.

OLD / NEW