a Big Dream
network
Monday 10 June 2013 | 08:31 | 0 comments
Hai…

This was my 4th lesson and I learned about computer networks.  For me, this topic is quite hard for me to understand because this was my first time heard about this topic. In this topic, I learned about basic networking concept which is divided into three parts, 1st is topology, 2nd is protocol and 3rd is architecture. Other than that I also learned about what are twisted-pair cable, coaxial cable and fiber-optic cable and ISDN line. And lastly, I learned what is wireless media such as microwave system, cellular technology, satellite system and infrared technology. By now, I have learned that Communication medium is essential for a computer communication to take place. There are various types of digital communication systems/ applications around us that either connected with guided or unguided media and what type of media that would be more popular in the future.


OLD / NEW