a Big Dream
internet
Thursday 11 July 2013 | 02:30 | 0 comments


Hellow and come again


Today I want to talk about internet. Internet is the largest network in the world that connects hundreds of thousands of individual networks all over the world.
From this class I also learned about application, hypertext, HTML, and  world wide web. This topic I should know more because its quite difficult to me. For me, I just know how to us it the internet but if the history of internet,  I believe its make me fail in exam because I don’t know.
Furthermore, I also learnd about how the internet work, because it was divided to three. Its  TCP, backbone and URL. I also should know about basic of ISP, IP, domain, and uniform.
Other than that, I must know about basic of internet safety, phishing, spoofing,firewall, and else.. from this topic, we should more memories to remember about network.

OLD