a Big Dream
microsoft word, power point and exel
Thursday 4 July 2013 | 09:07 | 0 comments
Welcome back to my blog
This class I was learned about Microsoft word, power point and exel. This topic so easy to me because I always us this Microsoft but on Microsoft exel, I don’t know much more. However, in this class I was learned about bacis from Microsoft.
In addition, I lecturer was called the name of his student to do with what he want by this topic. At this time, we should saw what our friend do it at  was shown infront of our. Example is:








Microsoft word.
To start a Microsoft word                                                       document window









ribbon
                           
mini toolbar                                                                                   quick access toolbar

shortcut menu



key tips

formatting text                                                                                      working with graphics


                                       

Microsoft power point

Microsoft power point have                                                how to use image and clip art
This part we can know from explaination about transition.















Microsoft exel
Change row height and column width              creating a simple fomula




                         TRACK CHANGES











OLD / NEW