a Big Dream
window os
Saturday 22 June 2013 | 08:40 | 0 comments


Hello

Today I want to talk about window OS. For me it’s a litter quite easy because before this I already apply this topic. However, in this class make me know more about window OS or window 7. Before this I just know how to use it but when I learned this make me extra information like how to upgrade from vista/XP.  In addition, it makes me improvements from XP. I also learned about anatomy of the window, it was divided some element like aero view, Taskbar, Search, Libraries and Gadgets. After I learned this, I was respecting highly to the designer because it was like magic when we use the aero.
The conclusion is when I learned that, I will know more about  the evolution and progressive development of Windows operating systems since 1985, why and how Microsoft keeps pace with the current and future needs and trends of technology in providing the appropriate OS interface. The tools and gadgets of Windows 7 that are worth to use by personal home users and small businesses.


OLD / NEW